Acute immune thrombocytopenic purpura in infants: associated factors, clinical features, treatment and long-term outcome
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 334–337, October 2006
How to Cite
Wang, J.-D., Huang, F.-L., Chen, P.-Y., Wang, T.-M., Chi, C.-S. and Chang, T.-K. (2006), Acute immune thrombocytopenic purpura in infants: associated factors, clinical features, treatment and long-term outcome. European Journal of Haematology, 77: 334–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2006.00714.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 29 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.