Small molecule inhibitors of WNT signaling effectively induce apoptosis in acute myeloid leukemia cells
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 165–175, March 2009
How to Cite
Minke, K. S., Staib, P., Puetter, A., Gehrke, I., Gandhirajan, R. K., Schlösser, A., Schmitt, E. K., Hallek, M. and Kreuzer, K.-A. (2009), Small molecule inhibitors of WNT signaling effectively induce apoptosis in acute myeloid leukemia cells. European Journal of Haematology, 82: 165–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2008.01188.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 12 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.