Demographic and ADAMTS13 biomarker data as predictors of early recurrences of idiopathic thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 83, Issue 6, pages 559–564, December 2009
How to Cite
Cataland, S. R., Yang, S.-b., Witkoff, L., Kraut, E. H., Lin, S., George, J. N. and Wu, H. M. (2009), Demographic and ADAMTS13 biomarker data as predictors of early recurrences of idiopathic thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. European Journal of Haematology, 83: 559–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2009.01331.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication 6 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.