These two authors contributed equally
Characterisation of hairy cell leukaemia by tiling resolution array-based comparative Genome hybridisation: a series of 13 cases and review of the literature
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 17–25, January 2010
How to Cite
Nordgren, A., Corcoran, M., Sääf, A., Bremer, A., Kluin-Nelemans, H. C., Schoumans, J. and Grandér, D. (2010), Characterisation of hairy cell leukaemia by tiling resolution array-based comparative Genome hybridisation: a series of 13 cases and review of the literature. European Journal of Haematology, 84: 17–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2009.01334.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication 8 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.