Non-transferrin bound labile plasma iron and iron overload in Sickle Cell Disease: a comparative study between Sickle Cell Disease and β thalassemic patients
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 72–78, January 2010
How to Cite
Koren, A., Fink, D., Admoni, O., Tennenbaum-Rakover, Y. and Levin, C. (2010), Non-transferrin bound labile plasma iron and iron overload in Sickle Cell Disease: a comparative study between Sickle Cell Disease and β thalassemic patients. European Journal of Haematology, 84: 72–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2009.01342.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication 1 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.