The prolyl-hydroxylase EGLN3 and not EGLN1 is inactivated by methylation in plasma cell neoplasia
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 47–51, January 2010
How to Cite
Hatzimichael, E., Dasoula, A., Shah, R., Syed, N., Papoudou-Bai, A., Coley, H. M., Dranitsaris, G., Bourantas, K. L., Stebbing, J. and Crook, T. (2010), The prolyl-hydroxylase EGLN3 and not EGLN1 is inactivated by methylation in plasma cell neoplasia. European Journal of Haematology, 84: 47–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2009.01344.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication 24 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.