Optimization of isolation and further characterization of umbilical cord blood-derived very small embryonic/ epiblast-like stem cells (VSELs)
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 34–46, January 2010
How to Cite
Zuba-Surma, E. K., Klich, I., Greco, N., Laughlin, M. J., Ratajczak, J. and Ratajczak, M. Z. (2010), Optimization of isolation and further characterization of umbilical cord blood-derived very small embryonic/ epiblast-like stem cells (VSELs). European Journal of Haematology, 84: 34–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2009.01352.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication 11 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.