Chronic haemolytic anaemia because of pyruvate kinase (PK) deficiency in a child heterozygous for haemoglobin S and no clinical features of sickle cell disease
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 89–90, January 2010
How to Cite
Manco, L., Vagace, J. M., Relvas, L., Rebelo, U., Bento, C., Villegas, A. and Letícia Ribeiro, M. (2010), Chronic haemolytic anaemia because of pyruvate kinase (PK) deficiency in a child heterozygous for haemoglobin S and no clinical features of sickle cell disease. European Journal of Haematology, 84: 89–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2009.01353.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!