* This author is an equal contributor to Dr Ghoti
No evidence for myocardial iron overload and free iron species in multitransfused patients with sickle/β0-thalassaemia
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 59–63, January 2010
How to Cite
Ghoti, H., Goitein, O., Koren, A., Levin, C., Kushnir, T., Rachmilewitz, E. and Konen, E. (2010), No evidence for myocardial iron overload and free iron species in multitransfused patients with sickle/β0-thalassaemia. European Journal of Haematology, 84: 59–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2009.01355.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication 23 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.