Maternal serum hepcidin is low at term and independent of cord blood iron status
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 345–352, October 2010
How to Cite
Rehu, M., Punnonen, K., Ostland, V., Heinonen, S., Westerman, M., Pulkki, K. and Sankilampi, U. (2010), Maternal serum hepcidin is low at term and independent of cord blood iron status. European Journal of Haematology, 85: 345–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2010.01479.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2010
- Accepted for publication 26 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!