Addition of thalidomide to oral melphalan/prednisone in patients with multiple myeloma not eligible for transplantation: results of a randomized trial from the Turkish Myeloma Study Group
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 16–22, January 2011
How to Cite
Beksac, M., Haznedar, R., Firatli-Tuglular, T., Ozdogu, H., Aydogdu, I., Konuk, N., Sucak, G., Kaygusuz, I., Karakus, S., Kaya, E., Ali, R., Gulbas, Z., Ozet, G., Goker, H. and Undar, L. (2011), Addition of thalidomide to oral melphalan/prednisone in patients with multiple myeloma not eligible for transplantation: results of a randomized trial from the Turkish Myeloma Study Group. European Journal of Haematology, 86: 16–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2010.01524.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2010 11:53AM EST
- Accepted for publication 1 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.