Very long-term remission induced by short-term rituximab monotherapy in a patient with heavily pretreated, chronic immune thrombocytopenic purpura
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 256–259, March 2011
How to Cite
Clausen, M. R., Segel, E., Brandsborg, M. and d′Amore, F. (2011), Very long-term remission induced by short-term rituximab monotherapy in a patient with heavily pretreated, chronic immune thrombocytopenic purpura. European Journal of Haematology, 86: 256–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2010.01561.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2010 09:30AM EST
- Accepted for publication 14 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.