GPI-anchored protein-deficient T cells in patients with aplastic anemia and low-risk myelodysplastic syndrome: implications for the immunopathophysiology of bone marrow failure
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 226–236, March 2011
How to Cite
Katagiri, T., Qi, Z., Ohtake, S. and Nakao, S. (2011), GPI-anchored protein-deficient T cells in patients with aplastic anemia and low-risk myelodysplastic syndrome: implications for the immunopathophysiology of bone marrow failure. European Journal of Haematology, 86: 226–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2010.01563.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2010 10:00AM EST
- Accepted for publication 16 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.