Allogeneic hematopoietic transplantation using haploidentical donor vs. unrelated cord blood donor in pediatric patients: a single-center retrospective study
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 46–53, July 2011
How to Cite
González-Vicent, M., Molina, B., Andión, M., Sevilla, J., Ramirez, M., Pérez, A. and Díaz, M. A. (2011), Allogeneic hematopoietic transplantation using haploidentical donor vs. unrelated cord blood donor in pediatric patients: a single-center retrospective study. European Journal of Haematology, 87: 46–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2011.01627.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication 13 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.