TK and SBO contributed equally to the article.
Circulating KITD816V mutation-positive non-mast cells in peripheral blood are characteristic of indolent systemic mastocytosis
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 89, Issue 1, pages 42–46, July 2012
How to Cite
Kristensen, T., Broesby-Olsen, S., Vestergaard, H., Bindslev-Jensen, C., Møller, M. B. and on behalf of the Mastocytosis Centre Odense University Hospital (MastOUH) (2012), Circulating KITD816V mutation-positive non-mast cells in peripheral blood are characteristic of indolent systemic mastocytosis. European Journal of Haematology, 89: 42–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2012.01789.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2012 03:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.