Multiple Pappenheimer bodies after splenectomy
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 278–279, September 2012
How to Cite
Lesesve, J.-F., Perrin, J. and Guédenet, J.-C. (2012), Multiple Pappenheimer bodies after splenectomy. European Journal of Haematology, 89: 278–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2012.01802.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2012 02:49AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.