Health-related quality of life and disease-specific complaints among multiple myeloma patients up to 10 yr after diagnosis: results from a population-based study using the PROFILES registry
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 311–319, October 2012
How to Cite
Mols, F., Oerlemans, S., Vos, A. H., Koster, A., Verelst, S., Sonneveld, P. and van de Poll-Franse, L. V. (2012), Health-related quality of life and disease-specific complaints among multiple myeloma patients up to 10 yr after diagnosis: results from a population-based study using the PROFILES registry. European Journal of Haematology, 89: 311–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2012.01831.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2012 09:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.