Health-related quality of life and disease-specific complaints among multiple myeloma patients up to 10 yr after diagnosis: results from a population-based study using the PROFILES registry
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 311–319, October 2012
How to Cite
Mols, F., Oerlemans, S., Vos, A. H., Koster, A., Verelst, S., Sonneveld, P. and van de Poll-Franse, L. V. (2012), Health-related quality of life and disease-specific complaints among multiple myeloma patients up to 10 yr after diagnosis: results from a population-based study using the PROFILES registry. European Journal of Haematology, 89: 311–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2012.01831.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2012 09:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!