CD20 gene deletion causes a CD20-negative relapse in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Haematology
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 350–355, October 2012
How to Cite
Nakamaki, T., Fukuchi, K., Nakashima, H., Ariizumi, H., Maeda, T., Saito, B., Yanagisawa, K., Tomoyasu, S., Homma, M., Shiozawa, E., Yamochi-Onizuka, T. and Ota, H. (2012), CD20 gene deletion causes a CD20-negative relapse in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. European Journal of Haematology, 89: 350–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0609.2012.01838.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2012 09:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!