Parts of this work were presented at 5th Annual meeting of the European Society for Pigment Cell Research Vienna, Austria October 1994.
Tyrosinase may protect human melanocytes from the cytotoxic effects of the superoxide an ion
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 247–253, October 1996
How to Cite
Valverde, P., Manning, P., Todd, C., McNeil, C.J. and Thody, A. J. (1996), Tyrosinase may protect human melanocytes from the cytotoxic effects of the superoxide an ion. Experimental Dermatology, 5: 247–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.1996.tb00125.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication 26 January 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!