Administration of acetylcholine and vasoactive intestinal polypeptide to atopic eczema patients
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2007
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 39–45, February 1999
How to Cite
Rukwied, R. and Heyer, G. (1999), Administration of acetylcholine and vasoactive intestinal polypeptide to atopic eczema patients. Experimental Dermatology, 8: 39–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.1999.tb00346.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication 16 April 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!