Identification of a de novo glycine substitution in the type VII collagen gene in a proband with mild dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 143–145, April 1999
How to Cite
Cserhalmi-Friedman, P. B., Grossman, J., Karpati, S., Ahmad, W., Horvath, A. and Christiano, A. M. (1999), Identification of a de novo glycine substitution in the type VII collagen gene in a proband with mild dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa. Experimental Dermatology, 8: 143–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.1999.tb00363.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication 1 September 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!