Retinoic acid synergistically enhances the melanocytotoxic and depigmenting effects of monobenzylether of hydroquinone in black guinea pig skin
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2006
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 509–514, July 2006
How to Cite
Kasraee, B., Fallahi, M. R., Ardekani, G. S., Ebrahimi, S., Doroudchi, G., Omrani, G. R., Handjani, F., Amini, M., Tanideh, N., Haddadi, M., Nikbakhsh, M., Jahanbani, S., Tran, C., Sorg, O. and Saurat, J.-H. (2006), Retinoic acid synergistically enhances the melanocytotoxic and depigmenting effects of monobenzylether of hydroquinone in black guinea pig skin. Experimental Dermatology, 15: 509–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2006.00441.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication 27 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!