Squamous cell carcinoma induced by ultraviolet radiation originates from cells of the hair follicle in mice
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 485–489, June 2007
How to Cite
Faurschou, A., Haedersdal, M., Poulsen, T. and Wulf, H. C. (2007), Squamous cell carcinoma induced by ultraviolet radiation originates from cells of the hair follicle in mice. Experimental Dermatology, 16: 485–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2007.00551.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 19 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!