Increased in situ expression of melanocortin-1 receptor in sebaceous glands of lesional skin of patients with acne vulgaris
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 547–552, July 2007
How to Cite
Ganceviciene, R., Graziene, V., Böhm, M. and Zouboulis, C. C. (2007), Increased in situ expression of melanocortin-1 receptor in sebaceous glands of lesional skin of patients with acne vulgaris. Experimental Dermatology, 16: 547–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2007.00565.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication 9 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!