Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Transdermal delivery of proteins mediated by non-covalently associated arginine-rich intracellular delivery peptides
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 999–1006, December 2007
How to Cite
Hou, Y.-W., Chan, M.-H., Hsu, H.-R., Liu, B. R., Chen, C.-P., Chen, H.-H. and Lee, H.-J. (2007), Transdermal delivery of proteins mediated by non-covalently associated arginine-rich intracellular delivery peptides. Experimental Dermatology, 16: 999–1006. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2007.00622.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication 11 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!