Ultraviolet A induced modulation of gap junctional intercellular communication by P38 MAPK activation in human keratinocytes
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 115–124, February 2008
How to Cite
Bellei, B., Mastrofrancesco, A., Briganti, S., Aspite, N., Ale-Agha, N., Sies, H. and Picardo, M. (2008), Ultraviolet A induced modulation of gap junctional intercellular communication by P38 MAPK activation in human keratinocytes. Experimental Dermatology, 17: 115–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2007.00662.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication 17 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!