Clinical, biometric and structural evaluation of the long-term effects of a topical treatment with ascorbic acid and madecassoside in photoaged human skin
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 946–952, November 2008
How to Cite
Haftek, M., Mac-Mary, S., Bitoux, M.-A. L., Creidi, P., Seité, S., Rougier, A. and Humbert, P. (2008), Clinical, biometric and structural evaluation of the long-term effects of a topical treatment with ascorbic acid and madecassoside in photoaged human skin. Experimental Dermatology, 17: 946–952. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2008.00732.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication 6 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!