These authors contributed equally to this study.
Detection of alpha- and beta-human papillomavirus (HPV) in cutaneous melanoma: a matched and controlled study using specific multiplex PCR combined with DNA microarray primer extension
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 857–862, October 2009
How to Cite
Ruer, J. B., Pépin, L., Gheit, T., Vidal, C., Kantelip, B., Tommasino, M., Prétet, J. L., Mougin, C. and Aubin, F. (2009), Detection of alpha- and beta-human papillomavirus (HPV) in cutaneous melanoma: a matched and controlled study using specific multiplex PCR combined with DNA microarray primer extension. Experimental Dermatology, 18: 857–862. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2009.00866.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 26 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!