The role of CD44 in cutaneous inflammation
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 962–968, November 2009
How to Cite
Man, M., Elias, P. M., Man, W., Wu, Y., Bourguignon, L. Y. W., Feingold, K. R. and Man, M.-Q. (2009), The role of CD44 in cutaneous inflammation. Experimental Dermatology, 18: 962–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2009.00882.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 5 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!