Both authors contributed equally to the study.
CC chemokines as potential immunologic markers correlated with clinical improvement of atopic dermatitis patients by immunotherapy
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 246–251, March 2010
How to Cite
Kwon, Y. S., Oh, S. H., Wu, W. H., Bae, B. G., Lee, H. J., Lee, M.-G. and Lee, K. H. (2010), CC chemokines as potential immunologic markers correlated with clinical improvement of atopic dermatitis patients by immunotherapy. Experimental Dermatology, 19: 246–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2009.00971.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication 08 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!