These authors contributed equally to this work.
Comparative in situ topoproteome analysis reveals differences in patch test-induced eczema: cytotoxicity-dominated nickel versus pleiotrope pollen reaction
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 511–517, June 2010
How to Cite
Eyerich, K., Böckelmann, R., Pommer, A. J., Foerster, S., Hofmeister, H., Huss-Marp, J., Cavani, A., Behrendt, H., Ring, J., Gollnick, H., Bonnekoh, B. and Traidl-Hoffmann, C. (2010), Comparative in situ topoproteome analysis reveals differences in patch test-induced eczema: cytotoxicity-dominated nickel versus pleiotrope pollen reaction. Experimental Dermatology, 19: 511–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2009.00980.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication 20 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!