Preliminary data were presented in Journal of European Academy of Dermatovenereology in 2008, volume 22, pages 56–64.
Quantitative detection of melanoma-associated antigens by multimarker real-time RT-PCR for molecular staging: results of a 5 years study
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 994–999, November 2010
How to Cite
Gkalpakiotis, S., Arenberger, P., Kremen, J. and Arenbergerova, M. (2010), Quantitative detection of melanoma-associated antigens by multimarker real-time RT-PCR for molecular staging: results of a 5 years study. Experimental Dermatology, 19: 994–999. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2010.01123.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication 22 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!