Protective effects of platinum nanoparticles against UV-light-induced epidermal inflammation
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1000–1006, November 2010
How to Cite
Yoshihisa, Y., Honda, A., Zhao, Q.-L., Makino, T., Abe, R., Matsui, K., Shimizu, H., Miyamoto, Y., Kondo, T. and Shimizu, T. (2010), Protective effects of platinum nanoparticles against UV-light-induced epidermal inflammation. Experimental Dermatology, 19: 1000–1006. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2010.01128.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication 21 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!