Oxygen tension changes the rate of migration of human skin keratinocytes in an age-related manner
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 58–63, January 2011
How to Cite
Ross, C., Alston, M., Bickenbach, J. R. and Aykin-Burns, N. (2011), Oxygen tension changes the rate of migration of human skin keratinocytes in an age-related manner. Experimental Dermatology, 20: 58–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2010.01190.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 20 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!