Adipose-derived stem cells as a new therapeutic modality for ageing skin
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 383–387, May 2011
How to Cite
Kim, J.-H., Jung, M., Kim, H.-S., Kim, Y.-M. and Choi, E.-H. (2011), Adipose-derived stem cells as a new therapeutic modality for ageing skin. Experimental Dermatology, 20: 383–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2010.01221.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication 3 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!