Distinct barrier integrity phenotypes in filaggrin-related atopic eczema following sequential tape stripping and lipid profiling
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 351–356, April 2011
How to Cite
Angelova-Fischer, I., Mannheimer, A.-C., Hinder, A., Ruether, A., Franke, A., Neubert, R. H. H., Fischer, T. W. and Zillikens, D. (2011), Distinct barrier integrity phenotypes in filaggrin-related atopic eczema following sequential tape stripping and lipid profiling. Experimental Dermatology, 20: 351–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2011.01259.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 11 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!