From skin to the treatment of diseases – the possibilities of iPS cell research in dermatology
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 523–528, June 2011
How to Cite
Galach, M. and Utikal, J. (2011), From skin to the treatment of diseases – the possibilities of iPS cell research in dermatology. Experimental Dermatology, 20: 523–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2011.01282.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 17 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!