Senior authors contributed equally for this work.
The CDKN2A p.A148T variant is associated with cutaneous melanoma in Southern Brazil
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 890–893, November 2011
How to Cite
Bakos, R. M., Besch, R., Zoratto, G. G., Godinho, J. M., Mazzotti, N. G., Ruzicka, T., Bakos, L., Santos, S. E., Ashton-Prolla, P., Berking, C. and Giugliani, R. (2011), The CDKN2A p.A148T variant is associated with cutaneous melanoma in Southern Brazil. Experimental Dermatology, 20: 890–893. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2011.01332.x
This work was carried out in Munich, Germany, in Porto Alegre, RS and Belém, PA, Brazil.
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2011 10:45AM EST
- Accepted for publication 10 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!