The effect of pimecrolimus on expression of genes associated with skin barrier dysfunction in atopic dermatitis skin lesions
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 184–188, March 2012
How to Cite
Grzanka, A., Zebracka-Gala, J., Rachowska, R., Bozek, A., Kowalska, M. and Jarzab, J. (2012), The effect of pimecrolimus on expression of genes associated with skin barrier dysfunction in atopic dermatitis skin lesions. Experimental Dermatology, 21: 184–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2011.01417.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2011 09:54AM EST
- Accepted for publication 4 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!