Quantitative phosphoproteomics identifies filaggrin and other targets of ionizing radiation in a human skin model
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 352–357, May 2012
How to Cite
Yang, F., Waters, K. M., Webb-Robertson, B.-J., Sowa, M. B., von Neubeck, C., Aldrich, J. T., Meng Markillie, L., Wirgau, R. M., Gritsenko, M. A., Zhao, R., Camp, D. G., Smith, R. D. and Stenoien, D. L. (2012), Quantitative phosphoproteomics identifies filaggrin and other targets of ionizing radiation in a human skin model. Experimental Dermatology, 21: 352–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2012.01470.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2012 01:40AM EST
- Accepted for publication 9 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!