Effects of season, maturity, and sex on lipid class dynamics in largemouth bass (Micropterus salmoides Lacepede)
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 124–130, September 1995
How to Cite
Brown, M. L. and Murphy, B. R. (1995), Effects of season, maturity, and sex on lipid class dynamics in largemouth bass (Micropterus salmoides Lacepede). Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 4: 124–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.1995.tb00125.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication March 15, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!