Predation relationships between introduced salmonids and the native fish fauna in lakes and reservoirs in northern Patagonia
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 227–236, December 1999
How to Cite
Macchi, P. J., Cussac, V. E., Alonso, M. F. and Denegri, M. A. (1999), Predation relationships between introduced salmonids and the native fish fauna in lakes and reservoirs in northern Patagonia. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 8: 227–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.1999.tb00074.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication July 30, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!