The smolt run and postsmolt survival of Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., in relation to early summer water temperatures in the northern Baltic Sea
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 69–78, March 2005
How to Cite
Jutila, E., Jokikokko, E. and Julkunen, M. (2005), The smolt run and postsmolt survival of Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., in relation to early summer water temperatures in the northern Baltic Sea. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 14: 69–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2005.00079.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication October 27, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!