The smolt run and postsmolt survival of Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., in relation to early summer water temperatures in the northern Baltic Sea
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 69–78, March 2005
How to Cite
Jutila, E., Jokikokko, E. and Julkunen, M. (2005), The smolt run and postsmolt survival of Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., in relation to early summer water temperatures in the northern Baltic Sea. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 14: 69–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2005.00079.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication October 27, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!