Variation in intrinsic individual growth rate among populations of leatherside chub (Snyderichthys copei Jordan & Gilbert): adaptation to temperature or length of growing season?
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2005
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 177–184, June 2005
How to Cite
Belk, M. C., Johnson, J. B., Wilson, K. W., Smith, M. E. and Houston, D. D. (2005), Variation in intrinsic individual growth rate among populations of leatherside chub (Snyderichthys copei Jordan & Gilbert): adaptation to temperature or length of growing season?. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 14: 177–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2005.00091.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2005
- Accepted for publication January 10, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!