Small-scale spatial variation in age and size at maturity of stream-dwelling brown trout, Salmo trutta
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 202–208, June 2005
How to Cite
Olsen, E. M. and Vøllestad, L. A. (2005), Small-scale spatial variation in age and size at maturity of stream-dwelling brown trout, Salmo trutta. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 14: 202–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2005.00094.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication February 4, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!