Egg size differentiation among sympatric demes of brown trout: possible effects of density-dependent interactions among fry
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2006
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 237–246, September 2006
How to Cite
Gregersen, F., Haugen, T. O. and Larsen, Ø. N. (2006), Egg size differentiation among sympatric demes of brown trout: possible effects of density-dependent interactions among fry. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 15: 237–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2006.00129.x
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication December 8, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!