No difference in survival, growth and morphology between offspring of wild-born, hatchery and hybrid brown trout (Salmo trutta)
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2006
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 388–397, December 2006
How to Cite
Dahl, J., Pettersson, E., Dannewitz, J., Järvi, T. and Löf, A.-C. (2006), No difference in survival, growth and morphology between offspring of wild-born, hatchery and hybrid brown trout (Salmo trutta). Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 15: 388–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2006.00150.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication January 27, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!