High genetic introgression in alpine brown trout (Salmo trutta L.) populations from Hardangervidda, Norway
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 174–183, March 2008
How to Cite
Sønstebø, J. H., Borgstrøm, R. and Heun, M. (2008), High genetic introgression in alpine brown trout (Salmo trutta L.) populations from Hardangervidda, Norway. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 17: 174–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2007.00271.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication August 29, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!