Is the winter period a severe bottleneck of anadromous riverine Arctic charr parr?
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 126–131, March 2009
How to Cite
Siikavuopio, S. I., Knudsen, R., Winger, A. C. and Kristoffersen, R. (2009), Is the winter period a severe bottleneck of anadromous riverine Arctic charr parr?. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 18: 126–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2008.00331.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication July 8, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!