Competition between hatchery-raised and wild brown trout Salmo trutta in enclosures – do hatchery releases have negative effects on wild populations?
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
Ecology of Freshwater Fish
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 261–268, June 2009
How to Cite
Vehanen, T., Huusko, A. and Hokki, R. (2009), Competition between hatchery-raised and wild brown trout Salmo trutta in enclosures – do hatchery releases have negative effects on wild populations?. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 18: 261–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0633.2008.00343.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication October 16, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!